Our School Uniform is as follows:
We do not stipulate which items are for boys or girls, this is the choice of the child and their parents/carers, as long as they are in full school uniform:
- a navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan, with a school logo
- a white polo-type t-shirt
- black/dark grey trousers or a skirt/pinafore - no tracksuit bottoms/leggings, except in nursery and reception only
- dark tights/leggings may be worn under skirts/pinafores in cold weather
- dark headscarves may be worn, where this is for religious reasons
- dark shoes are preferable, but plain black trainers will be accepted (no bright colours, no white logos, etc.) In nursery and reception these must fasten with velcro
- blue + white checked gingham school dresses or shorts may be worn in the summer
- the children must have a bag for their reading book, either their own or purchased through the uniform shop
Please ensure that all items of clothing are marked with the child's name.
You can purchase the Lancasterian school uniform from our supplier Star School Uniforms, which is at:
32 Church Road, Tottenham, London, N17 8AQ (Tel: 020 8801 4102).